Age: 25 in real years. I don't know if that's my actual age, though.
Describe yourself in five sentences or less:
I believe that should be "Five sentences or fewer", btw ;) That one doesn't count towards the five because it's not about me. Neither does that one. Or that one. Rinse and repeat.
So, 5 sentences about boring little me:
1. I am wife to a 49 year old broken man
2. Mother to two beautiful little girls. Annoying and loud, but fulfilling and joyful nonetheless. (Oops that was two sentences :-o)
3. I like watching boxsets, writing to pen pals, driving fast, eating bad food (bad like naughty, not bad like old, haha), pretending to be asleep and feeling cold.
4. Sometimes I manage to fool myself into thinking I'm clever so that I don't feel too inferior to my husband, whose knowledge knows no bounds.
5. I like to be organised and I love making lists.
Top 5 fandoms:
Big Bang Theory (My youngest is called Penny, after the Penny is BBT)
Gilmore Girls (We called our little girl who we lost Emily after Emily in GG)
House (Currently re-watching for the third time. Saddos, I know.)
I don't like anything else enough to consider it a fandom. I must point out here that I rarely talk about these fandoms in my journal. Js.
I mostly post about...
Random thoughts, things that are bothering me, day-to-day life, struggles, triumphs, and sometimes rants.
My last three LJ posts were about...
Christmas and being fat
A rant about my grandmother/childhood
Random post about the fact that I don't like alcohol
How often do you post? How about commenting?
At the moment I'm posting a couple of times a week. I read everything on my friend's list. I comment often, even if it's just to tell you I'm thinking of you. If I really can't think of anything at all to say, I will use the new "like" button to let you know I was there.
A GIF to describe how your day has been today so far:
No thank you :) But it's 9.30am. Just me and the eldest are up. It's been quiet, cold, and full of kids tv. I should eat something.